Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Little Something We Call Rock And Roll

Well... Danie is one weird one. She LOVES rock. And when I say rock I mean artists like Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack, Atreyu, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Slipknot, Skillet, Shinedown, Bullet For My Valentine, Apocalyptica, ect.
You can tell that this is my girl. She loves the same music mommy does. Oh and she LOVES classical music. and like me she likes Micheal Jackson. NO JOKE.
She cries when she hears something like Miley Cyrus... kinda sucks cuz I like some of her stuff. I would sow some pics but I don't have them up loaded.

on to yesterday..  Danie and I had dinner with Leesa Hicks. She is the mother of a REALLY  good friend of mine who was killed in a car accident almost 5 years ago. I really cant believe that its already been 5 years. I feel like I'm getting old...
Anyway, we had an AMAZING dinner. I really enjoyed having dinner with her. We went to Applebees. I decided I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and try something knew. AND IT WAS DELICIOUS. lol. She had the same thing as me.
We talked a lot... we talked about Danie and other babies, We talked about what happened with me last year and how I was before I found out I was pregers. We also talked about her new man in her life. :) I'm VERY happy for her. We also talked about Jon, and about the car accident. She told me that basically if he never laid down on the stretcher he would have lived... MAYBE. She told me the paramedics said that they wanted to get him to the hospital and get him looked at and he would go home. All he had was a broken rib. :( It was hard to talk about him. BUT it was well needed. For the both of us. Jon was a great guy. And I will talk about him till the day i die... and for the record the car accident was an ACCIDENT. There was absolutely NO stupidity involved. No Speeding, No goofing off, Nothing ABSOLUTELY Nothing illegal happened when they were driving. It was an accident.
She LOVED meeting Danie for the very first time. ALL THO when we were almost done eating I let her hold her and she was FINE, and for some reason she randomly started screaming. she made me jump, made Leesa, and made everyone behind her jump. Leesa was holding her for a while before she actually started screaming. She handed her back to me and she stopped screaming.

Well anyway... today was a VERY tiring day I think maybe the both of us doesn't feel good at all. So I'm going to head to bed AS SOON as I get her to sleep.
Good night all. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment