Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice! That's what little girls are made of.

This morning Danie decided it would be awesome if she woke up at 4 and not go back to sleep. At least not until Nana came and got her out of my arms when I was rocking her. Then I just went to bed. 
She slept ALL DAY though. And when I mean all day, I truly mean all day. I'm in for a long LONG night.

She took her very first visit to our store today. She got to meet her Great Aunt Ramona, Great Uncle Anthony, and her Cousin Melissa and her kids. That would be where she slept the whole time as we cleaned out the store.
I GREATLY enjoy spending time with my family. It doesn't matter if we are cleaning or just sitting around doing nothing. Its a time I don't ever want to give up. I love helping my family as much as i can.


This would be my HOME AWAY FROM HOME. I actually lived here for a good bit of my life. Its still my home. My whole family lives on this property. This lake is HUGE and the funny thing that everyone doesn't believe that its really this big. But they usually get surprised when they come to our fishing days.. (BTW we have a fishing day AND Yard Sale this Saturday on the 26th from 7am to 7pm if you would like to come.. you do have to pay and I THINK its 10 per adult. 5 per child).. sorry for the advertise meant but gotta do what cha gotta do ya know. lol.

This week is NOT so full of activities for Bug and me. Tuesday she will get to meet Ms. Hicks. One of my really good friends that passed away almost 5 years ago. She is the most wonderful woman that you will ever meet. We are having dinner together Tuesday.
Also i have to make a but load of signs for the fishing day. And they have to be READABLE. if that's even a word. Giggle. And Saturday is our Fishing day/ Yard Sale. Danie and I will BOTH be up there working. Well ill be... if Danie could hold a pen I'm sure we could put her to work.

Danie is passed out on my chest right now... so I really think I should be getting some sleep. So Goodnight y'all and have WONDERFUL dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment