Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.

EASTER!!!
Danie's First ever Easter!
 And she is just as beautiful as can be!
 The bunch of eggs that were hid!
 AND MY CUTE LITTLE BUNNY!!!

 Picking up her first ever egg!
Easter was so much fun. i cant remember the last time we went Easter egg hunting. it was SO long ago.
I'm so thankful i get to do all the things as i did as a kid with my little girl.
i cant wait till Halloween. i don't know what Danie is going to dress up as but i KNOW she will just be perfect!
I'm not going to write alot today cuz Danie is crying, but ill write more later.
Wish me luck cuz Danie is going to be getting her very first round of shots today. idk if ill be able to handle that but ill be strong for her. i mean SHE is the one getting the shots and she will feel like poo afterwards. :(
so wish me luck as we experience something new today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment