Monday, April 11, 2011

~People Like You are the Reason We Have Middle Fingers~

Havnt wrote a blog in a while. But lately ive been BUSY BUSY BUSY making all kinds of hats.
And im selling them. Iv sold 2 hats so far and one was JUST requested so ill be making that soon. :)
Right now im making Danie a Turtle. She has been sick lately.. well not feeling well and I feel so bad for her cuz there is nothing I can do. so im making her a turtle. and so far even tho its not assibled yet it looks SO STINKIN CUTE. i cant wait to show the world her new toy.


YOU CANT SAY YOU DONT LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!
I made a Frog hat too. but I dont have it uploaded yet. And when I get done with this request ill show you what it looks like. I wont tell you what it is till its done cuz shhhh its a suprise. :)

Is it me or does danie look like she is SO NOT happy with the bunny hat on?!?

ok. so im sure your wondering why the title of this post is what it is. WELL.... it is what it is. lol. People PISS ME OFF.
but im going day by day and living my life as i should so if i have to shoot up my middle finger than turn and walk away.. ill be damned i will do it!! no need to waist my breath right? People that get the middle finger arnt worth waisting breath over. lol

anyway im sorry im short today but my legs are hurting and i need to get these 6 rounds for the shell done for her turtle then my butt is GOING TO BED!!!
so goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment