Thursday, March 31, 2011

This One Smells Like Strawberry

So I like to Crochet. It keeps me so relaxed and calm. I cant tell you how many hats I have made *giggle*
Anyway iv been making little hats that look like fruit. I REALLY want to make grape, if i could figure out how to do that.
Mom and I are wanting to sell them and I think that would be awesome. They definitely would sell and not to mention it would SORTA bring in some money for me. Mom and I would have to split the profit though if she is paying for yarn. :/
Its okay tho. I don't mind. Take a look at my first Fruit Hat.
STRAWBERRY
I just LOVE how cute she looks in it.
You cant say that her cute little face sells this product. haha.

Yesterday was a FUN day. I got to make that cute little hat for Danie and she got to send messages to her Aunt Jenny and Nana. Not to mention she posted a status on my facebook... How you ask?
THIS.
haha. I LOVE THIS GIRL!!
She makes me laugh because she is so cute.
I couldn't have asked for a better gift from god.
Well I should get back to making more hats. I have an order I have to make. :)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY A HAT::
THEY ARE $10 FOR 0-3 MONTHS 3-6 MONTHS AND UP TO 2 YEARS OF AGE
ALSO $10 FOR CUSTOM SIZES FOR KIDS
$13 FOR ADULTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment